Register chemical, seed grower agreements here

When growers purchase certain chemical and seed through CHS SunBasin Growers, those chemical and seed companies require that growers must sign licensing and usage agreements with those chemical and seed companies.

Below are sites where growers can register those agreements.

  • AgCelerate is a site that hosts most chemical and genetic companies’ licenses. Chemicals covered include Beyond and Aggressor herbicide. Genetic companies include OSU, AgriPro, WestBred, Dekalb and Pioneer and others.
  • Washington State University genetic agreements can be found here.

No need to register your farm as individual growers, not farm entities, are licensed.

If you have questions about this, please contact your local CHS SunBasin Growers agronomy sales representative.

© 2022 CHS Inc.

Reminder: Payments to CHS due by 20th of the month. Learn more